1. Subscriptions are valid only for productions scheduled for the subscription series chosen.
2. A subscriber who cannot attend a performance can have his/her seat placed on sale by the box office if he/she gives the box office notice to that effect at least ten days in advance. If the seat is sold, the subscriber can elect to receive a 60% refund on the price of the performance as it would have cost as a proportion of his/her subscription. The subscriber will be duly informed of the sale of his/her seat.
Otherwise, with notice given by fax at least three days in advance, a subscriber can choose to see a performance of the same production during another subscriber series. The seats available for such a change, in keeping with seating availability, will be limited to the family circle, gallery and side boxes. This service costs € 1.00.
3. Under special production circumstances and for exclusively technical reasons, the Fenice reserves the right to replace a subscriber’s seat with another one of equal value.
4. In the event that a performance is canceled altogether, a proportionate share of a subscriber’s subscription will be refunded to him/her at the box office. Whenever, upon subscriber request, such a refund is made in a different way, the Fenice reserves the right to charge the subscriber for any expenses incurred.
5. The box office cannot issue copies of subscriptions. In case of loss or theft, the right to Fenice access can be regained only through presenting a relevant police report or a relevant self-certified document signed by the subscriber.
6. All areas of the Fenice are accessible to the physically disabled.
SMSFenice Service and E-mailFenice
New electronic information services will be available. Subscribers who sign up for one of two services can benefit from the following:
* Reminders of the date and time for performances subscribed for;
* Information on the length of performances;
* Any change in the date, program and time of performances;
* Special options or conditions for subscribers regarding performances not covered by their subscription;
* Information on the duration of subscription campaigns.
Subscribers can sign up for this service by sending a request to the following fax number:
Subscribers can sign up for this service by sending a request to the following e-mail address:
Subscribers can cancel services at any time by sending a fax to (+39) 041-786-580, or else an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Both services are offered free of charge.
Courtesy services offered exclusively to subscribers are:
Courtesy Answering Machine: (+39) 041-786-575
By leaving a message and phone number on the Courtesy Answering Machine, subscribers will be called back between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. from Monday to Friday. They will receive answers to questions regarding, for example, their subscriptions, Fenice events and other services.
Courtesy Fax: (+39) 041-786-580
By sending a fax to the number listed above, subscribers can request to see a performance in a series not subscribed for (the procedure can be found in the relevant paragraph). Moreover, when choosing not to see a performance subscribed for, if his/her seat is sold, a subscriber can elect to receive a 60% refund on the price of the performance as it would have cost as a proportion of his/her subscription (the procedure can be found in the relevant paragraph). Moreover, subscribers can request any other assistance (regarding, for instance, the loss of a subscription card, purchase of other seats, information, etc.).
Courtesy E-mail: email@example.com
The same services as may be requested through the Courtesy Answering Machine and Fax, can also be requested through the e-mail address dedicated to subscribers. Furthermore, you can send any sort of question or request.
The Fenice guarantees, in conformity with Legislative Decree 196/2003, the confidentiality of personal data and their use only for communications pertaining to Fenice activities.