Services for Subscribers
1. Subscriptions are valid only for productions scheduled for the subscription series chosen.
2. A subscriber who cannot attend a performance can have his/her seat placed on sale by the box office if he/she gives the box office notice to that effect at least ten days in advance. If the seat is sold, the subscriber can elect to receive a 60% refund on the price of the performance as it would have cost as a proportion of his/her subscription. The subscriber will be duly informed of the sale of his/her seat.
Otherwise, with notice given by fax at least three days in advance, a subscriber can choose to see a performance of the same production during another subscriber series. The seats available for such a change, in keeping with seating availability, will be limited to the family circle, gallery and side boxes. This service costs € 1.00.
3. Under special production circumstances and for exclusively technical reasons, the Fenice reserves the right to replace a subscriber’s seat with another one of equal value.
4. In the event that a performance is canceled altogether, a proportionate share of a subscriber’s subscription will be refunded to him/her at the box office. Whenever, upon subscriber request, such a refund is made in a different way, the Fenice reserves the right to charge the subscriber for any expenses incurred.
5. The box office cannot issue copies of subscriptions. In case of loss or theft, the right to Fenice access can be regained only through presenting a relevant police report or a relevant self-certified document signed by the subscriber.
6. All areas of the Fenice are accessible to the physically disabled.
SMSFenice Service and E-mailFenice
New electronic information services will be available. Subscribers who sign up for one of two services can benefit from the following:
* Reminders of the date and time for performances subscribed for;
* Information on the length of performances;
* Any change in the date, program and time of performances;
* Special options or conditions for subscribers regarding performances not covered by their subscription;
* Information on the duration of subscription campaigns.
Subscribers can sign up for this service by sending a request to the following fax number:
Subscribers can sign up for this service by sending a request to the following e-mail address:
Subscribers can cancel services at any time by sending a fax to (+39) 041-786-580, or else an e-mail to email@example.com.
Both services are offered free of charge.
Courtesy services offered exclusively to subscribers are:
Courtesy Answering Machine: (+39) 041-786-575
By leaving a message and phone number on the Courtesy Answering Machine, subscribers will be called back between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. from Monday to Friday. They will receive answers to questions regarding, for example, their subscriptions, Fenice events and other services.
Courtesy Fax: (+39) 041-786-580
By sending a fax to the number listed above, subscribers can request to see a performance in a series not subscribed for (the procedure can be found in the relevant paragraph). Moreover, when choosing not to see a performance subscribed for, if his/her seat is sold, a subscriber can elect to receive a 60% refund on the price of the performance as it would have cost as a proportion of his/her subscription (the procedure can be found in the relevant paragraph). Moreover, subscribers can request any other assistance (regarding, for instance, the loss of a subscription card, purchase of other seats, information, etc.).
Courtesy E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The same services as may be requested through the Courtesy Answering Machine and Fax, can also be requested through the e-mail address dedicated to subscribers. Furthermore, you can send any sort of question or request.
The Fenice guarantees, in conformity with Legislative Decree 196/2003, the confidentiality of personal data and their use only for communications pertaining to Fenice activities.
Locations and ticket offices times
Subscriptions and tickets are on sale at Banca Popolare di Vicenza.
Subscriptions and tickets are on sale at Hellovenezia box offices and ticket outlets located in:
Teatro La Fenice
Campo S. Fantin, 1965
Open every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
During the one hour prior to a performance ticket purchase and pick-up only
Open every day from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Piazzale Santa Maria Elisabetta
Open every day from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (For ticket purchase only)
Via Cardinal Massaia angolo via Cappuccina
Open from Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Via Mazzini, 16
Open from Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (For ticket purchase only)
Piazza Vigo 1
Open every day from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (For ticket purchase only)
Piazzale Europa, 2/C Open every day from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (For ticket purchase only)
MILLE MOTIVI VIAGGI (CAVALLINO-TREPORTI)
Via di Ca’ Savio 24 - Cavallino Treporti
from Monday - to Friday from 9am until 12.30pm and from 4pm until 7.30pm
Saturday from 9pm until 12.30pm
AMON VIAGGI (ABANO TERME)
Viale delle Terme 145 - Abano Terme
from Monday - to Friday from 9am until 12.30pm and from 4pm until 7pm
Saturday from 9pm until 12.30pm
By calling the Hellovenezia call center at (+39) 041 2424 you can buy tickets as soon as they are scheduled to go on sale.
This service is available every day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Payment is made by credit card (with a 10% surcharge)
Booking on line:
By clicking on the “buy”, you can buy tickets (there is an 10% surcharge for purchases made on line)
for purchases tickets via fax: (+39) 041 2722673
The purchase of tickets for scheduled performances can be made by sending a request by fax to (+39) 041 2722673
Requests received before tickets officially go on sale will not be considered.
Requests will be accepted in the order they arrive. Request must contain:
• Date, time and name of performance;
• Section and number of seats requested;
• Your name, address, telephone number and (if you have one) e-mail address;
• Authorization to charge the purchase to your credit card, indicating type of card, number and expiration date; or else, in the case of payment made by wire transfer, this must take place within five days of the day when you are informed about which seats you will get. (There is no surcharge for this service)
Cash, debit card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express; Wire transfer (Swift) made to Ve.La S.p.A., Intesa San Paolo, IBAN: IT18D0306902117074000659874, BIC: BCITITMM.
: call center Hellovenezia: (+39) 041 2424 every day from 9:00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
WARNING: ON LINE TICKETS PURCHASING
Customers are kindly requested to avoid buying tickets through on line unauthorized agencies as tickets bought at inflated prices were found out.
Please purchase your tickets at autorized sellers only:
- on linewww.teatrolafenice.it;
- by fax to VELA fax no. (+39) 041 27 22 673;
- calling Hellovenezia call center phone no. (+39) 041 24 24
Agencies, Tour Operators, Associations and Groups
Requests by tour operators, associations and groups for at least ten tickets for orchestra and center box seats, or at least 20 tickets in other sections are made to the Ufficio Trade Hellovenezia per La Fenice:
(+39) 041 2722699
(+39) 041 2722673
Facilities for the public
La Fenice Opera House Shop, located in the Foyer on the groud floor, boasts a large assortment of CDs, DVDs, book on the subject of music, articles and gifts branded Teatro La Fenice, making it a privileged shopping opportunity for opera buffs and not.
The Shop is open daily from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm and during performances until the first intermission.
La Fenice Opera House Shop
Teatro La Fenice
Campo San Fantin 1965
30124 Venezia - IT
Telephone: (+39) 041 5229804
E-mail: email@example.comCafeteriaThe cafeteria welcomes visitors in the beautiful Apollinean rooms and in the renovated spaces of the Foyer, becoming a pleasant meeting place where to taste a wide selection of products and have a drink. The cafeteria is open during visits and performances.
Opening Times: Tuesday-Sunday; from 10.00am - 4.00pm
Closed on Mondays
The cafeteria in the Foyer is only open during the performaces.
Tours will allow visitors to discover the secrets of the Theatre and its protagonists, while listening about its history from the origins to the present.
The Theatre can be visited everyday with an audio guide service or with an expert guide.
The Theatre is generally open for visits every day from 9.30am to 6pm, though variations in the schedule may occur for artistic or technical reasons.
Audioguide visit (in english, italian, french, german, spanish)
Guided tour visit (for at least 12 people - booking needed)
For any info or booking:
Fest Fenice Servizi Teatrali
Tel. +39/(0)41 786672
Fax +39 (0)41 786677
La Fenice Opera House organizes private or corporate events in its unique and prestigious spaces, that can host business conventions, congresses, conferences, private concerts, gala dinners, exclusive and highly qualified services each is designed and customized to meet different needs.
Telephone: (+39) 041 786672